Classic Threading Techniques
Learn Threadolysis Hair Removal
Who should learn Threadolysis?
We are committed to teaching the ancient and effective technique of hair removal, with modern and hygienic advancements.
As the creators of the Dermathreadation and Threadolysis systems, we invite you to join our team of Licensed Threadologists® in the fastest growing trending hair removal.
Learn valuable techniques to elevate your craft, attract clients and surpass industry standards!
Your work never looked so beautiful!
- Operator anchors thread in mouth
- May allow two-way transmission of body fluids
- And other contaminants
- Less precise
- Jaw clenching tires the facial, neck and back muscles
- Thread is anchored to Threadolysis Device
- Thread is never in Licensed Threadologist®mouth, eliminating risk of contamination of thread, client, and operator
- More precise, comfortable
- Ergonomic positioning prevents tired facial and neck muscles
Anyone Seeking a Fulfilling Work in the Beauty Industry?
Join the Licensed Threadologist® Team
Boost Your Income
Learn Modern Techniques
Advance Your Career
Differentiate Your Practice
Standout in Your Field
Clean up from top to bottom
- Dermathreadation (Full Face threading. Eyebrow Shaping includes) $55.00 reg. (45mins)
- Bikini/Brazilian waxing, $65.00 (30-40mins)
- Underarms waxing, $25.00 (10-15mins)
For $110.00 (save $20.00)
The essentials with a little pampering:
- Eyebrows and Upper lip $21.00 reg. (15-20mins)
- Individual Eyelash Extensions (Natural Set) $90 reg. (35-40mins)
- Custom Facial $60.00 reg. (60-70mins)
For $145.00 (save $26.00)
Advantages of Threadolysis Hair Removal
- Threadolysis with the Exclusive Dermathreader© prohibits the transmission of germs
- Threadolysis gentle friction activates the lymph system and rejuvenates connective facial tissue
- Hairs are removed from the follicle for longlasting results